Director of Marketing
Maryville College B.A. in Communications
She joined the firm in 2014 after 10 years of serving as Public Relations Direcor for MEDIC Regional Blood Center. Prior to joining MEDIC, she served as VP of Marketing for Asbury, Inc.
- Implementing marketing strategies for the firm’s overall exposure
- Managing firm’s marketing budget, along with community sponsorships
- Planning and executing firm events: networking mixers, seminars, in-service training, lunch and learns, etc.
- Client newsletters
- Represent firm at various community events as well as professional development groups or trade shows
- Responsible for overall branding
She is a graduate of Leadership Blount, East Tennessee Regional Leadership Association and Leadership Oak Ridge. She is an active member in her Blount County community serving on boards and advisory councils.