John Sutton, CPA
Senior Manager – Audit
Middle Tennessee State B.S. Business Administration with a major in accounting.
John has over 25 years experience in auditing and accounting services related to a variety of industries, including construction contractors, credit unions, federal government contractors, utility districts, municipalities, school districts, bank trust companies, not-for-profit organizations, wholesalers, homeowners associations, and employee benefit plans.
- Financial and compliance audits
- Review and compilation services
- Strategic tax planning & preparation
- Technical assistance for governmental clients to apply for the GFOA Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting
- Peer review services under the AICPA & TSCPA program, including internal inspection
- Agreed-upon procedures engagements
Professional & Civic Affiliations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA) – Knoxville Chapter (appointed to Peer Review Committee)