Audit & Assurance
"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail."
We work closely with our clients to not only report past performance but anticipate future issues and their potential impact on your business. Our assurance experts provide clients with high quality, timely and insightful financial reports needed to make sound decisions.
Financial statement audits, reviews and compilations are just the tip of the iceberg. The team at Pugh CPAs has in-depth technical and industry-specific knowledge and a commitment to seeing our clients succeed. We build strong relationships with our clients to learn as much as we can about your business.
Our services include:
- Financial statement audits, reviews and compilations
- Internal control reporting and consulting engagements
- Agreed-Upon Procedures
- Financial Forecasts & Projections
- SOC/SSAE 16 Engagements
- Financial or Industry-Specific Consulting
We also offer IT Consulting for our clients. We review internal controls and industry regulations related to the ever-changing technology landscape. Our team is led by a former FDIC examiner and chief technology officer.
- Bank/financial institution operations
- Compliance with federal regulations
- Identity theft protection
- Intrusion protection systems
- Intrusion detection systems
- Network Security
- Emergency Preparedness
- SOC reporting
- Risk assessments