The latest Tax Digest has been uploaded to our Industry News page. In this month’s issue you’ll find these topics and much more:
- New Form 1095-C due to employees by March 31, 2016
- Partnership varying interest regulations now effective
- Tax-related ID theft and tax data security issues continue to plaque the IRS
- Gain determined separately, not netted, for separately acquired blocks of stock
- Leasing your office building? Be mindful of this tax pitfall
- States beginning to respond to federal partnership changes
Click HERE to view the March 2016 issue of Tax Digest.
firstname.lastname@example.org–if you have any questions!