Update for clients and friends of Pugh CPAs:
Latest update: June 18, 2020
In order to adhere to social distancing guidelines, our office is now open by appointment only! Please reach out to your Pugh CPAs advisor if you need to schedule a meeting. However, please not that if 6ft of distance cannot be maintained, both parties will need to wear a facial covering. Clients are welcome to bring their own or we can provide a disposable one for you convenience. Please take a few minutes to review our Guidelines for Onsite Meetings listed below. 865-769-0660 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact your Pugh CPAs advisor BEFORE you take any action.
Guidelines for Onsite Meetings
At Pugh CPAs our priority is the health and safety of our staff and our clients. Thank you to everyone who has been willing to meet with us over the phone or on a video chat. This pandemic is not over, so we will continue to take additional precautions as we meet with you. If you need to drop off your documents, please do so inside our 1st floor reception area (this is our “newly renovated” main entrance). Your documents will be quarantined for 24 hours to ensure the safety of our staff, and then given to your Pugh advisor.
For completed returns, we encourage you to allow us to mail those to your home via a secure, trackable option such as FedEx or U.S. Certified. However, we know some of you simply prefer to pick up your returns in‐person, especially when you have questions or concerns. IF you prefer to meet in person, please read the following expectations for your in‐office visit.
- If picking up your return or dropping off information, please be sure to follow social distancing protocol for the safety of everyone. We will have “X’s” labeled on the floor to ensure you remain 6 feet apart. We ask you not to bring anyone additional with you unless it is absolutely necessary.
- The receptionist will ask you health questions upon entering our lobby to ensure the safety of our staff and others in our building.
- When you enter, the receptionist will be wearing a mask and we respectfully ask that you do the same. If you do not have a mask, we can easily provide a one‐time use mask for your convenience.
- Beverages will not be offered but you are welcome to bring your own coffee or water.
- If you are here ONLY to sign, you can do so at our front desk and ask our receptionist for assistance.
- If you have a scheduled meeting, you will be escorted to the meeting space and your advisor(s) will meet you there. Again, we respectfully ask that everyone in your party wear a facial covering if you cannot keep 6 ft apart.
- Our meeting spaces will be sanitized AFTER each meeting.
To keep our staff and clients safe, we are following the guidance of the CDC as well as the Knox County Health Department for safe workspaces. Thank you, in advance, for your understanding.
Additional Helpful Links:
Our partners from Buckingham Strategic Partners are sharing some very useful content to help you plan for your small business during COVID-19.