Kate Antone, CPA
Manager – Tax
Tennessee Technological University – B.S. in Business Administration
Master of Business Administration – Accountancy Concentration
Kate provides tax and accounting services to a variety of individuals and businesses. Her experience tax experience includes financial institutions, pharmaceutical sales, wholesalers, and restaurants. Kate specializes in working with small businesses and individuals.
- Preparation and review of corporate, partnership/LLC, and individual tax returns
- Income tax planning and projections for individuals and businesses
- Consultations on various tax matters
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA) – Knoxville Chapter
- Junior Achievement – Classroom Volunteer
- TN Achieves – Mentor
- Pink Floyd-Money
- The Beatles-Taxman
- Notorious B.I.G. feat. Puff Daddy & Mase-Mo Money Mo Problems
- The O’Jays-For The Love Of Money
- Johnny Paycheck-Me And The I.R.S.