The Best Accounting Firm for Banks, Credit Unions and Trust Companies
Our Knoxville-based accounting firm is the leading provider of professional services for financial institutions across our region. With this industry facing unprecedented challenges at lightning speed, experience matters. Our financial institutions team understands the complex regulatory requirements, tax issues, risk management, and IT needs affecting this industry.
We serve community banks, credit unions and trust companies. Our experience helping banks, credit unions and other financial institutions is just one aspect that sets us apart from our competitors. Our dedication to client services have allowed us to serve the greater East Tennessee region for over 50 years. We’re dedicated to the same purpose—helping businesses and individuals so our communities can thrive. This industry is vitally important to our communities. You sponsor events, support area non-profits and employ many of our citizens.
Our financial institutions team provides the following services:
- Financial Statement Audits
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Trust Services Audits
- Formation of Holding Companies
- Interest Rate Risk & Liquidity Review
- Internal Audit & Compliance Review Services
- Audits for GNMA, FNMA, FHLMC, FHLB, HUD, Tennessee Collateral Pool & other agencies
- Specialized Seminar Presentations
- Assistance in Preparation & Review of Policies & Procedures
- Information Technology & Cybersecurity
- Consulting Related to the Financial Institution Industry, Including Assistance in Resolving Regulatory Agency Concerns
- SOC1 and SOC 2 Engagements
- Tax Compliance Reporting & Tax Planning
- Fraud Audits
- Bank Security Act/Anti-money Laundering
- Regulatory Consulting & Litigation Support
What can our accounting firm do for your financial institution?