Business Valuation & Litigation Support
“A satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all.”
Our valuation reports are a valued resource for business owners, courts, and regulatory bodies as well as other interested parties. Knowing the value of your business is an important part of your overall financial planning.
Combining Pugh CPAs business valuation and litigation support experience with our tax, accounting and financial expertise creates a unique environment to meet our clients’ needs.
We regularly post articles of interest regarding business valuation shared by Michael Harvey, CPA/ABV/CFF, CFE, CGMA on our NEWS page. Not familiar with Michael? Watch this quick video to learn a little more about his services.
We perform business valuations for a variety of purposes, including:
- Assistance with exit/succession planning
- Valuation for purchase or sale of a business
- Assistance in transaction negotiations
- Small business administration financing
- Assistance with buy/sell agreements
- Gifting of ownership interests
- Settlement of estates
- Marital Dissolutions
- Economic Damages
- Lost Profits
- Shareholder Disputes
- Goodwill impairment testing
- Analysis of unamortized intangible assets
- Purchase price allocation