PUGH CPAs SUMMER LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
***Deadline to apply is April 15***
We are accepting accounting student resumes for our summer leadership conference:
- Who should apply?
- Current or expected accounting majors
- Finished sophomore or junior year (1-2 years of college remaining)
- Personally, and academically motivated with academic credentials (GPA 3.0 or higher)
- Possess integrity, maturity, dependability and enthusiasm along with personal leadership
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as analytical, teamwork and organizational skills
Apply by submitting a cover letter, resume and unofficial transcripts to: firstname.lastname@example.org or, apply online at: pughcpas.com/about/careers. Attach your resume and requested information. Email subject line: Summer Leadership Conference.
- What should I expect?
- Have fun and enjoy an interactive couple of days
- Be considered for future internships and full-time positions in Audit, Accounting/Advisory and Tax Services
- Fine-tune leadership skills and experience our development-focused career path
- Opportunity to network with Pugh professionals from staff to partner; great reputation – witness our culture and values in action
- Date – anticipated to be sometime in June
- Location (information and details in process)
- What sets Pugh CPAs apart from other Firms?
- Hands-on leadership, opportunity to interact and learn from other partners, managers and business leaders in the real-world setting
- High growth potential with opportunities for upward advancement
- Quality of life while providing Audit, Accounting/Advisory and Tax services to our clients for 50 years
- Work closely with the Firm Partners
- Excellent Benefits and competitive compensation
- Grow your consultative skills and your career!
We look forward to seeing you there!
Mission: Making A Difference For Our Community & ClientsPUGH CPAs SUMMER LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE